Copyright © 2005 Iwantlawyer.com All rights received
Attorneys of Firm
James J. Hoare (P28491).
- BA - New York University.
- MA - Candidate - New York University.
- JD - University of Detroit.
- Admitted to Practice in Michigan (1978).
- Admitted to Practice in New York (1986).
- U.S. District Court (1978).
- U.S. Court of Appeals (1985).
- U.S. Supreme Court (1981).
- American Bar Association.
- American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- New York State Bar Association.
- National Board of Trial Advocates Association Member 1984.
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy.
- Board Eligible in Criminal Trial Advocacy.
- Individually Rated Martindale Hubbell BV-1.
- Complete Wayne County Advocacy Program each year since
- Complete State Appellate Defender's Office Program for
- Appellate Counsel.
- Society for Legal Historians.
- Federal Defender's Panel to Represent Indigent Defendants
- Appellate Defender's Office Appellate Appointment List.